What is it?
Your library card is displayed in the form of a QR code that can be accessed digitally via the TU app or alternatively downloaded as a pdf document via your library account.
What can I do with the TU app?
In the UB you can use the TU app to
- borrow books from the lending machines,
- identify yourself at the service counters
- and pay your fees at the pay machine.
How does it work exactly?
Follow the instructions on the screen of the lending device and hold the QR code under the reader as shown. A beep will confirm that the card has been scanned. (Note: In the Departmental Library of Spatial Planning, no beep sounds when scanning, due to consideration of the silent workstations).
When asked, hold your smartphone with the QR code under the reader on the counter.
To begin, hold your smartphone with the QR code in front of the reader, which is located on the right side and marked accordingly.
Why does this not work?
If the badge cannot be read, please check,
- that the QR code is completely displayed on the smartphone screen,
- that it is not a screenshot of the QR code from the TU app,
- whether the brightness of the smartphone screen is set high enough
- and the date and time of the smartphone are correct.
Where can I get help?
If you have any problems or questions about the digital library card in the TU app, please feel free to contact your colleagues on site at the library. Alternatively, write us a message.