Members of the TU Dortmund, the Ruhr-Universität Bochum or the University of Duisburg-Essen can rent one of a total of 140 study material lockers per semester:
- Emil-Figge-Bibliothek: 60 study material lockers
- Sebrath-Bibliothek (as of 21.8.): 80 study material lockers
The key cards are handed out and taken back during business hours. Renewal of the term of lease for lockers is not possible. If you fail to return the key card in time, there will be overdue fines. When all lockers for study materials are occupied, you can place a reservation in catalog plus:
- books which have not been officially borrowed, books from the reference collection and journals may under no circumstances be locked in.
- the study material lockers will be controlled regularly. If we find books which have not been officially borrowed, books from the reference collection or journals you have to give your key card back immediately.
- if your key card gets lost, you have to pay for replacement.
- for the content of the study material lockers, no further responsibility is taken by Dortmund University Library.
- the rules for the use of lockers apply.