Tours and Training for ...
- first-year students and the general public
- students (undergraduates, postgraduates)
- school classes, courses, grades
- students with disabilities
- specialised research for students with disabilities by our subject librarians
- Blind and visually impaired students
How can I find my way in the library? Whom can I ask for help? How can I find literature?
To answer these kinds of questions, we provide a wide range of tours and training courses. In our tours you get an insight into the library and help you to get your bearings. In our training courses we focus on efficient literature research and information brokering. The tours and training courses are held in German, we only offer English sessions upon request and for a minimum of five people per group.
- Our current tours and training courses
- Citavi (Reference Management Software)
- LaTeX training
- SciVal - live demo
Further offers for your support
- Scientific work
- HyLeC workshops (Hybrid Learning Center)
- Contact form Information Skills and Publication Support
- Telephone 0231 755 5078, -4054, -5164
- Contact via email: ikpu.ubtu-dortmundde