Dortmund University Library trains specialists in media and information sciences. We also offer library internships.
- completion of at least the 10th grade (Fachoberschulreife) and a good German skills are required
- training lasts three years, high-school graduates (Abitur) may pass the training within 2 years
- the dual training takes place alternately in the University Library and at the vocational school Karl-Schiller-Berufskolleg.
- it is possible to obtain the advanced technical college entrance qualification at the same time.
- TU Dortmund aims to increase its proportion of severely disabled employees. Provided that they are equally qualified for the job in question, disabled applicants will be considered preferentially.
TU Dortmund offers mandatory internships.
student internship or internship as part of a support measure (e.g. from the employment agency or a further education institution): Information on how to apply for an internship can be found on the central training website of TU Dortmund University: https://personal.tu-dortmund.de/en/pe/personnel-qualification/training/internships/?tabindex=1&cHash=0901671480b4fc0d3fbdfcdc60f33ee7
- mandatory internship during an apprenticeship or study (e.g. practical semester, insured by the trainee's university):
please send your application to Dortmund University Library: ausbildung.ubtu-dortmundde