Dortmund University Library trains specialists in media and information sciences. We also offer library internships.
- completion of at least the 10th grade (Fachoberschulreife) and a good German skills are required
- training lasts three years, high-school graduates (Abitur) may pass the training within 2 years
- the dual training takes place alternately in the University Library and at the vocational school Karl-Schiller-Berufskolleg.
- it is possible to obtain the advanced technical college entrance qualification at the same time.
- TU Dortmund aims to increase its proportion of severely disabled employees. Provided that they are equally qualified for the job in question, disabled applicants will be considered preferentially.
please send your complete application documents with the last three school reports to:
by e-mail (attachments in one PDF document if possible): email@example.com
by mail: Technische Universität Dortmund, Dezernat 3, Personalauswahl, 44221 Dortmund, Germany
- more information: Training at the TU Dortmund
TU Dortmund offers mandatory internships.
- student internship or internship within a funding measure, e.g. of the Employment Agency or a training institution:
please send your application to TU Dortmund, Dez. 3.3: https://personal.tu-dortmund.de/personalqualifizierung/praktika/
- mandatory internship during an apprenticeship or study (e.g. practical semester, insured by the trainee's university):
please send your application to Dortmund University Library: ausbildung.ubtu-dortmundde